Thursday, February 22, 2007

Urge McCain not to address the Discovery Insitute

McCain is going to address the Discovery Institute. These are the folks that worked so hard in Kanasas to get evolution yanked from the school lesson plans. I have been a McCain supporter since the 2000 election and damnit! This is something that will probably make me withdraw my support. I am getting very angry about this shift to the right. What happened to the McCain that railed against the right wing christian coalition types in 00?

There is an online petition to try to get him to not make the address, but I doubt that he will change his plans at this juncture for such a thing, but here's the vain hope. Write in and see if we can get him to stop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Depends what he says, doesn't it?