Tuesday, April 08, 2008

THIS CALLS FOR RETALIATION! (lol)


Noel of Halfway Down the Danube brought his back to my attention. I found it amusing when I heard about and saw it before: no, I am not terribly offended. I find it...funny. That fact probably offends as many people as does the advert itself.

However, since I have my 2000th post coming up very soon and I wanted to do something more interesting than yet another news link. To that end, I am going to trot out my loonie political leaning: I am an expansionist. I think that there are other countries that are juicy, tasty, and ought to be eaten. ahem. I mean other countries that ought to be considered to be offered a place within our our political union[1]. To that end, I think I am going to try to get out a "retaliation" of what I would do when annexing Mexico.

1. But not the BS position of unincorporated territory. Colonies are bad, folks.

1 comment:

Zhang Xianzhong said...

Why stop at mexico? My ideal situation would entail grabbing all of central america, Guyana, Suriname, every caribbean island not owned by a European nation, The Phillippines, Liberia(historical justice), Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau(close to cape verde plus if we grabe cape verde would quickly become like present day cape verde(sending immigrants)) and Equatorial Guinea(strategic location, compatible(latin) culture and oil). These would all of course become states in my plan.